On my first trip, our team worked with Anugrah to outline a strategic plan that will enable them to grow and become far more sustainable. Though their work with 120 families is vital, there are thousands of families that would benefit from their work if they had the capacity to serve them. Our strategic plan will help get them there.
I am returning to help accomplish the first steps of the strategy. Specifically, I will work with Anugrah to:
- Define idealized roles they need to serve families with disabilities
- Define operating procedures around increasing capacity (when to and how)
- Develop a business plan for prosthetics and orthotics
- Develop a business plan for their carpentry workshop
- Create a marketing and communication strategy for international fundraising
- Gather important data (potential donors, advocates, businesses …) into one place to eventually set up a CRM
- Develop website requirements and wireframes
- Plan a gathering of stakeholders for the end of my visit to bring them up to date on all the changes taking place
- Provide training on social media
- Begin work in creating a local advisory board for Anugrah
- Start work on the development of training infrastructure as Anugrah becomes an official training institution
- Gather precise budget data to outline Anugrah’s costs and financial structures
- Outline more precisely year 1 objectives of their strategic plan and break down all the steps
To see the list of supporters, you must login as the user who owns this campaign.